This position has no supervisory responsibilities. This job operates in a professional office environment where individuals routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. No overnight travel is anticipated. Please note the job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This position offers a great opportunity to gain valuable experience and has potential for the right person to grow quickly within the company.
Required Education and Experience:
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of an Associate’s degree or Technical degree in Architectural Drafting/Design or related field.
- Must have at least two years of related work experience; or any equivalent combination of experience or training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Must have a positive and professional attitude, strong work ethic, be a self-starter and a team player.
- Candidates must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have experience in drafting and design of residential single and multi-family construction focusing on new home design with a complete understanding of construction techniques.
- Basic Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge.
- Structural analysis and conceptual skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Well organized with ability to multi-task.
- Experience working on construction documents.
- No holidays, nights or weekends
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Weekly pay checks
Stratford Homes LP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.