Presently we are looking to fill a full time architectural drafting position that will mainly focus on single family residential home building. This full time drafting position offers an exciting opportunity to use your construction knowledge, technical and communication skills to provide detailed drawings and construction information to Builders and their customers. Stratford Homes Limited Partnership is a “systems built” modular building manufacturer located in Stratford, WI. The company specializes in the construction of custom single family and multifamily construction as well as lodging and commercial projects.
Required Education and Experience
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of an Associate degree or Technical degree in Architectural Drafting/Design or related field.
- Must have at least two years of related work experience; or any equivalent combination of experience or training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Must have a positive and professional attitude, strong work ethic, be a self-starter and a team player.
- Candidates must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have experience in drafting and design of residential single and multi-family construction focusing on new home design with a complete understanding of construction techniques.
- Basic Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge.
- Structural analysis and conceptual skills.
- Well organized with ability to multi-task.
- Experience working on construction documents.
Paid time off
Stratford Homes LP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.