Presently we are looking to fill a new, part-time HR Assistant position. Stratford Homes Limited Partnership is a “systems built” modular building manufacturer located in Stratford, WI. The company specializes in the construction of custom single family and multifamily construction as well as lodging and commercial projects.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Daily tracking of applicants in the applicant tracking system.
- Pre-screen qualified applicants and schedule interviews for hiring managers.
- Follow-up on interview results with hiring managers.
- Attend hiring events and job fairs for recruiting.
- Communicate with executives and other external resources, understand and respond to their needs.
- Perform HRIS data entry and personnel file maintenance.
- Prepare job postings.
- Respond to reference checks and verifications of employment status.
- Assist with benefits administration.
- Perform other office duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
Preferred Education and Experience
- Onboarding or Human Resources background.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required
- Experience working with Indeed.com is a plus, but will train.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional communication skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, Outlook and Excel in particular.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience working with various social media platforms to drive messaging and branding.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Previous HR experience
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a part-time position, 20-25 hours per week.
- Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, between 7:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Local travel to various job fairs and meetings occasionally.
Stratford Homes is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.